Best Chicken Breast Recipe
Roasted Chicken Breast
I love roasted chicken, but sometimes it can be a little boring. This recipe may be the Best chicken Breast Recipe because this recipe is going to spice up your taste buds and make you come back over and over. Some sweet and sour sauce and a little Worcestershire sauce makes it very mouth watering. And a very fun way of fixing chicken is to put it on a skewer. Makes serving very quick and interesting too.
And the roasting technique is cool too. Not overly complicated. Just a bit of water in the roasting pan which gives a quick steam and makes the meat very tender. You could put some veggies on the skewers with the meat if that is your desire which would make a more complete meal. Serving on a bed of rice would be beautiful. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce (I use La Choy)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Skewer sticks (optional)
- 1/4 cup water.
- Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Cut your chicken into three pieces per breast. Put the chicken breasts on the skewers. Mix sweet and sour sauce with the Worcestershire sauce. Coat the chicken breast with the mixture. Put in a roasting dish coated with non-stick spray. Put the 1/4 cup water in the bottom of the pan. Put in 425 oven uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Turn over, reduce oven temperature to 350 and cover the dish tightly with foil then return to bake for 35 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven (test with a meat thermometer*see note) and serve with sweet and sour dipping sauce (if desired).
- The water in the bottom of the pan in a hot oven for ten minutes gives the meat a quick steam and makes it extra tender.
Rachel Ray’s Hard Anodized Non Stick Cook Ware From WayFair – For a Deep Discount
What’s Your Favorite Cookware? I love using Hard anodized cookware for all my cooking, but I have tried several types of pans and found several to my liking. I love non stick and easy clean up. So Rachel Ray’s Cookware is amazing.
Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 14 Piece Cookware SetRachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware SetRachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware SetRachael Ray Hard-Anodized II Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set
Rachel Ray Hard Anodized Cookware on eBay