Healthy Grilled Eggplant Recipes with Fresh Herbs
Healthy grilled eggplant recipes were foreign to me, in fact any kind of eggplant recipe until I finally took the plunge. I didn’t even know what to do with an eggplant. But finally someone convinced me to try it and this healthy recipe was very appealing because it has all the things that I love in my recipes. Fresh herbs and olive oil and grilling. How can you go wrong?
And don’t think you can only make this recipe during the summer when you bring out the big grill. With all the great indoor grills available, there is no excuse not to enjoy beautiful, tasty and healthy grilled eggplant recipes year round. Enjoy this one now.
Popular George Foreman Indoor Grill- Enjoy The Healthy Flavor In Your Own Kitchen
George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Black, GRP1060B
2 used from $ 22.39
- Cook up to 4 servings at once. Size-23 oz
- Cook meals in just 10 minutes
- 2 times more durable coating
- 35% faster heat-up than previous models
- Dishwasher safe removable plates
- 1 eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the eggplant into slices and salt them lightly. Let them sit for about 15 minutes, so the salt can bring out the moisture of the pieces. Wipe them dry with a bit of paper towel.
- Meanwhile, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic herbs, salt and pepper. Let site to absorb the flavors for about 15 minutes.
- Brush eggplant with oil and herb mixture all over, ensuring that the herbs get distributed well.
- Place on a lightly greased grill and grill for about 15-20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Fresh herbs are best with this recipe, but if you don’t have any on hand, you can certainly use their dried counterparts. Just use a pinch of each herb if you’re using dried.
Indoor or Outdoor Grills Allow Year Round Flavorful Fare
So whether you are making this best ever grilled eggplant recipe with the big electric grill outdoors, or the tasty coals and fire grill or your favorite George Foreman Grill, you can have this very flavorful vegetable side dish any time of year. Perfect vegetarian dish and will compliment any meat entree you are serving with it.
Enjoy The Mess Free Grilling Indoors
George Foreman 5-Serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill System with Ceramic Plates, Deep Dish Bake Pan and Muffin Pan, Red, GRP4800R
1 used from $ 59.49
- Evolve 4-in-1 Versatility- Grill, Panini Press, Bake Dish, Muffin Pan. The Evolve is designed for maximum cooking versatility. This model includes ceramic grill plates (for grilling and Panini pressing), a bake dish (for baking, sautéing, and griddling), and a muffin pan (for muffins, single-serve quiches, meatballs, and more.) Additional plate types for the Evolve are available for purchase
- Adjustable Cooking Angle - Use the slope or set it flat. You can drain excess fat from meat using the classic sloped grilling surface, or lay the grill flat when using the baking and muffin pans or creating gourmet Panini. A simple knob on the back of the grill makes it easy
- Adjustable Hinge- The 1-inch adjustable hinge accommodates everything from thick cuts of meat to thin-cut vegetables. You can even grill up a hearty sandwich, putting the finishing touches on a sub or Panini. The hinge really comes in handy when using the muffin pan
- Digital Control Panel- Delicious grilling starts with precise temperatures. The digital control panel displays the cooking time and grill temperature, which you can set from 325˚-450˚, plus a special button for the 500˚ searing burst. And cleanup is simple since the buttons are level with the grill exterior
- 5 Servings- Make meals the whole family will love! With 75 square inches of cooking surface, you can grill, bake, or toast, up to five servings of food all at the same time. Plus, with different plate options on the Evolve, you can make multiple types of food for a huge, complete meal in no time
Delicious Fresh Herbs And Olive Oil To Set Your Dish Above All Else.
And this is what truly makes the dish. So delicious and fresh it literally bursts with flavor with every bite. Easy to make but worth the time and remember it will work with dried herbs just be sparing. Dried herbs are much more concentrated in their flavor and so it could overpower your dish. And a special trick when working with dried herbs, is to pour them into your palm and crush them by rolling them back and forth to release their flavor, ummmm delicious!!
You May Be Interested In:
Butter Herb Mashed Potatoes- The Perfect Side Dish For Most Meal
Butter Herb Mashed Potatoes Butter herb mashed potatoes are the perfect side dish for any main meat meal, chicken, poultry, beef or pork. Whether serving as is or with gravy, butter herb mashed potatoes make a great dish for most meals and it is a great dish when you are asked to bring a…
Have a Look At this
Here Are A Few More Grill Sales For You
6 used from $ 39.98
1 used from $ 17.86
13 used from $ 65.00
George Foreman 8-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press with Adjustable Temperature, Platinum, GR2121P46 new
5 used from $ 27.19
15 used from $ 39.42
8 used from $ 34.85
These Are Yummy Too
Quick Links to Content on This Post
- 1 Healthy Grilled Eggplant Recipes with Fresh Herbs
- 2 Popular George Foreman Indoor Grill- Enjoy The Healthy Flavor In Your Own Kitchen
- 3 George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Black, GRP1060B
- 4 Indoor or Outdoor Grills Allow Year Round Flavorful Fare
- 5 Enjoy The Mess Free Grilling Indoors
- 6 George Foreman 5-Serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill System with Ceramic Plates, Deep Dish Bake Pan and Muffin Pan, Red, GRP4800R
- 7 Delicious Fresh Herbs And Olive Oil To Set Your Dish Above All Else.
- 8 Have a Look At this
- 9 Here Are A Few More Grill Sales For You