Healthy Grilled Eggplant Recipes with Fresh Herbs
Healthy grilled eggplant recipes were foreign to me, in fact any kind of eggplant recipe until I finally took the plunge. I didn’t even know what to do with an eggplant. But finally someone convinced me to try it and this healthy recipe was very appealing because it has all the things that I love in my recipes. Fresh herbs and olive oil and grilling. How can you go wrong?
And don’t think you can only make this recipe during the summer when you bring out the big grill. With all the great indoor grills available, there is no excuse not to enjoy beautiful, tasty and healthy grilled eggplant recipes year round. Enjoy this one now.
Popular George Foreman Indoor Grill- Enjoy The Healthy Flavor In Your Own Kitchen
George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Black, GRP1060B
$24.96 in stock
- 4 Servings - Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides.
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that's what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they'll be ready to go for your next meal.
- 35% Faster Heatup - Less time heating, more time eating! The improved heating elements preheat 35% faster* to get you from plug-in to plate in record time.
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It's 3x¹ more durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat** from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- 1 eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the eggplant into slices and salt them lightly. Let them sit for about 15 minutes, so the salt can bring out the moisture of the pieces. Wipe them dry with a bit of paper towel.
- Meanwhile, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic herbs, salt and pepper. Let site to absorb the flavors for about 15 minutes.
- Brush eggplant with oil and herb mixture all over, ensuring that the herbs get distributed well.
- Place on a lightly greased grill and grill for about 15-20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Fresh herbs are best with this recipe, but if you don’t have any on hand, you can certainly use their dried counterparts. Just use a pinch of each herb if you’re using dried.
Indoor or Outdoor Grills Allow Year Round Flavorful Fare
So whether you are making this best ever grilled eggplant recipe with the big electric grill outdoors, or the tasty coals and fire grill or your favorite George Foreman Grill, you can have this very flavorful vegetable side dish any time of year. Perfect vegetarian dish and will compliment any meat entree you are serving with it.
Enjoy The Mess Free Grilling Indoors
George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Black, GR10B
5 used from $11.50
- 2 Servings - Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it's perfect for small apartments and couples
- Classic Plate Grill - This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It's durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to, How nice is that?
Delicious Fresh Herbs And Olive Oil To Set Your Dish Above All Else.
And this is what truly makes the dish. So delicious and fresh it literally bursts with flavor with every bite. Easy to make but worth the time and remember it will work with dried herbs just be sparing. Dried herbs are much more concentrated in their flavor and so it could overpower your dish. And a special trick when working with dried herbs, is to pour them into your palm and crush them by rolling them back and forth to release their flavor, ummmm delicious!!
You May Be Interested In:
Butter Herb Mashed Potatoes- The Perfect Side Dish For Most Meal
Butter Herb Mashed Potatoes Butter herb mashed potatoes are the perfect side dish for any main meat meal, chicken, poultry, beef or pork. Whether serving as is or with gravy, butter herb mashed potatoes make a great dish for most meals and it is a great dish when you are asked to bring a…
Have a Look At this
Here Are A Few More Grill Sales For You
These Are Yummy Too
Quick Links to Content on This Post
- 1 Healthy Grilled Eggplant Recipes with Fresh Herbs
- 2 Popular George Foreman Indoor Grill- Enjoy The Healthy Flavor In Your Own Kitchen
- 3 George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Black, GRP1060B
- 4 Indoor or Outdoor Grills Allow Year Round Flavorful Fare
- 5 Enjoy The Mess Free Grilling Indoors
- 6 George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Black, GR10B
- 7 Delicious Fresh Herbs And Olive Oil To Set Your Dish Above All Else.
- 8 Have a Look At this
- 9 Here Are A Few More Grill Sales For You